- The advance deposit is 30% of total reservation. This includes a $25.00 reservation fee that is non-refundable. Balance of reservation is due on or before 14 days prior to your arrival. If no other payment has been received, balance will be charged to the credit card provided for deposit.
- If guest needs to pay by check or money order, we must receive your payment within seven (7) days.
- No confirmation will be mailed until deposit is received.
- No refunds on early departures, except in extreme emergency, with GM approval.
- No refunds for cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival date.
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival then deposit will be refunded, minus a $50.00 cancellation fee and the $25.00 reservation-processing fee.
- We stock each villa with fresh linen prior to your arrival, but daily maid service and linen exchange are not included in the rates.
- Rates are subject to change.
Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort
40 Folly Field Road
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort Rules
Welcome to Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest. The following resort rules are designed to promote your enjoyment of the resort and to help us eliminate any potential problems before they arise. Please review them carefully as fines may be levied by security for disregarding these rules. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- All activities in common areas should be concluded by 11:30PM. Loud music and excessive noise should be curtailed at all times.
- Nothing may be hung from balconies, including towels, bathing suits, clothing etc.
- All villas are privately owned and the contents are the property of the owners. Please report any damage or breakage as soon as possible.
- All garbage must be removed from villa before check out. Garbage and debris should be discarded in the dumpsters provided throughout the resort. No household garbage should be placed in hallway or laundry room receptacles.
- Report any accidents or injuries to security immediately, extension 2000.
- No grills are allowed on balconies or in villas. Designated grilling areas are provided throughout the resort and are the only areas where grilling is permitted.
- For your safety, remember to lock your doors and windows when leaving your villa.
- No pets are permitted on the resort.
- No bicycles or skateboards are allowed in hallways.
- Pool hours are 9AM to 9PM daily, please observe all posted rules they are for your safety.
- Children and toddlers who wear diapers are required to wear swimming diapers in swimming pools
- No fireworks of any kind.
- All bicycles must be kept locked within the bicycle racks provided.
- Mopeds, gas and electric scooters are forbidden on the resort unless medically necessary.
- Use of tennis courts is by reservation, please contract the Pro-Shop at extension 2020.
- Please enjoy the ocean and our great beach during they day, if you wish to walk to the beach after sunset, remember that all of our beaches have public access and the beach patrol ends at sunset. We recommend that you walk with friends.
- South Carolina law strictly prohibits feeding alligators and sea gulls.
- Do not leave clothes unattended in laundry rooms.
- Obey posted speed limits.
- Owners must display owner and parking decals on windshield or side glass of vehicle.
- No motorcycles will be permitted past the security gate. No vehicles with any logo, construction debris, refuse, or equipment will be allowed within gated community between hours of 7PM-8AM. Any vehicle parked at the CVC (Convention Center) parking lot for more than a 24-hour period must receive permission from management.
- Rental guests must be 21 years old or have an adult present in the condo for the duration of their rental period.
- There will be a lock out fee charge if you should lose or leave your key in villa.
- Daily maid service is not included in your rental rate; each villa is cleaned prior to your arrivals and stocked with six sets of towels, fresh linen on each bed, and a starter supply of bath soap, toilet tissue, Kleenex, and paper towels.
- Rates do not include South Carolina State Sales and Accommodation Taxes.
- There is a $25.00 non-refundable reservation processing fee for each reservation.
- Check in time is 4:00PM and check out time is 10:00AM.
- The advance deposit for each villa will be 30% of the total. This includes a $25.00 reservation fee that is non-refundable. Balance of reservation is due on or before 14 days prior to your arrival. If no other payment has been received balance will be charged to the credit card provided for deposit.
- If you reservation is made less than 14 days prior to arrival, the entire amount is due at time of reservation.
- Any payment by check must be accompanied by driverís license number, state of issue, and date of birth.
- Cancellations: If cancellation occurs at lease thirty (30) days prior to your arrival a deposit will be refunded, minus the $25.00 reservation fee and a $50.00 cancellation fee. If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days prior to arrival, your entire deposit and pre-paid balance will be forfeited. No refund will be made for early departures.
- Local telephone service is complimentary; long distance calls must be collect or charged to a calling card.
- Front Desk is open from 7:00AM to 11:00pm daily in season. Late check-ins may report to security gate.
- In the rare event assigned villa is unavailable, Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort Rentals reserves the right to provide comparable accommodations.